In The Community
We're all about caring - and sharing
5,425 employee volunteer hours over the past eight years
$310,211 donated to community partners over the same period
Our partners include the The Boys & Girls Club, McGivney Center, Sterling House Community Center and Beth-El Center, Inc.
We live here. We work here. And we happily provide support to worthwhile local organizations, causes, and events in every way possible. At Sikorsky Credit Union, our mission is to make a difference in the lives of Connecticut residents in Fairfield, New Haven, and Hartford counties.
If your organization is interested in receiving a donation, it must meet the following eligibility guidelines.
- You are a tax-exempt non-profit under the 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Your organization focuses on at least one of the following areas of interest: youth; financial literacy issues; housing; needs of low-income community members
- Interested in learning more? Download our Community Contributions Request Form, fill it out, and return it to us by email or regular postal mail.
- Our email address is [email protected]. The postal mail address is: Sikorsky Credit Union, Marketing Dept. - Charitable Contributions Request, 1000 Oronoque Lane, Stratford, CT 06614
- Please note that all eligible applications will be reviewed by our Charitable Giving Committee within 90 days of submission, and decisions will be communicated by phone or email.
Sikorsky Credit Union has been named the #1 Credit Union in CT for the past four years and offers membership to those living, working, volunteering or worshiping in Fairfield, New Haven & Hartford counties.