Dig into the details of our accounts and services
Download and Print
Everything you want to know about Sikorsky Credit Union's products and services is available here. If you have further questions, please contact us.
We offer a broad range of financial services from checking and savings to auto financing, mortgages, home equity loans, and credit cards. Plus, our partnership with LPL Financial provides members with high-quality, comprehensive investment services.
Great Rates & Low Fees
We take care of our members by providing higher dividend rates, more affordable loans, and low fees to help them save more.
Banking Your Way
Manage your money anytime, anywhere with Online Banking and our mobile app. Our digital services bring the power of a Sikorsky Credit Union branch to you any time of day or night.
Fast, Friendly Service
We believe in a better banking experience. If you choose to come to a branch or contact us by phone or email, our friendly staff will always be happy to help.
The process is as simple as possible. You become a member by opening a Member Savings account with a minimum $5 deposit.
Open your new account online by filling out a membership application.
Visit one of our branches and bring your driver's license and $5 (or more) in cash or a check.
Call our Member Solutions Department at 203-377-2252 or 1-888-753-5553, and a representative will mail you everything you need to open your account.
What you need:
- Your Social Security number
- A government-issued ID. The most common examples are state-issued drivers license or U.S. passport
- A debit card, credit card, or checking account number/routing number to open and fund your membership. Members of the credit union are required to maintain a minimum balance of $5 in their Member Savings Account.
Take advantage of everything Sikorsky Credit Union has to offer. Start by setting up your account(s) in three easy steps:
- Is your checking account at another credit union or bank? It’s simple to make Sikorsky Credit Union your primary financial institution by using our Switch Kit.
- Set up your Online Banking account with electronic Bill Pay and enroll in e-Statements.
- Download the Sikorsky Credit Union mobile app.
We are proud to support the communities we serve.
- Each year, we give to organizations throughout Connecticut with our Sikorsky Cares Program.
- We also provide education to all members for a better financial future.
- We also offer financial literacy programs for young adults and school-aged children.
Sikorsky Credit Union has been named the #1 Credit Union in CT for the past four years and offers membership to those living, working, volunteering or worshiping in Fairfield, New Haven & Hartford counties.