Skip A Payment
Buy yourself some financial breathing room
There are lots of reasons why finances can get tight some months - unexpected expenses, sluggish income, holiday or vacation costs. When that happens, we're happy to offer a relief valve by allowing you to skip an occasional loan payment.
- You may qualify to skip one payment after the first 12 monthly loan payments are received.
- Skip two payments per calendar year, as long as they're not consecutive months, and up to six requests for the loan term.
- All vehicle loans with GAP may request one Skip-A-Payment for the life of the loan.
- Make sure you file your request at least five days before the payment due date.
- Your next payment will be due, as scheduled.
- Skipped payments will add to the length of your loan.
Sikorsky Credit Union has been named the #1 Credit Union in CT for the past four years and offers membership to those living or working in Fairfield, New Haven & Hartford counties.