New VISA chip-enabled debit cards coming soon!
If you currently have a Checking Account and a debit card with us, you will soon receive a new chip-enabled debit card with an added layer of security. Keep in mind:
- Your debit card number, expiration date and 3-digit security code WILL change.
- Your PIN WILL NOT change.
- To activate your new debit card, make a PIN-based transaction at an ATM or Point of Sale terminal.
When you receive your new VISA debit card, be sure to update your information with:
- Billers who automatically charge your card regularly.
- If you have preset accounts set up for online purchases.
Important! Activate your new debit card and destroy your old card immediately. Your old card will be deactivated approximately 15 days after you receive your new card.
>>Click here for further details and Q&A.
New VISA chip-enabled credit cards now available!
If you currently have a VISA credit card with us you will soon receive our new VISA chip credit card. As soon as you receive your new card, follow the instructions to activate it, and destroy your old card. Chip enabled cards offer a higher level of fraud protection and are based on a global card payment standard called EMV (Europay MasterCard Visa), currently used around the world. >>Click here for further details and Q&A.
If you travel internationally, your chip-enabled VISA credit card will offer greater card acceptance in more than 130 countries where chip credit cards are common.
If you are interested in applying for our new VISA credit card >>Click here for an application.